Please read and understand all of these policies before ordering. When you agree to these policies at checkout, you are agreeing to all of them. This site is owned and operated by One Lucky Mama LLC.
* Disclaimer - One Lucky Mama LLC makes every effort to ensure that information presented on the site is correct and free from errors. Regardless, One Lucky Mama LLC is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies on this site or any site that is linked to it. One Lucky Mama LLC reserves the right to revoke any stated offer to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions including after an order has been submitted, after it has been confirmed, or after your credit card has been charged. All information contained on this website, including any health information, is for educational purposes only. If at any time you have any health questions, please contact your healthcare provider. By using this site, you agree that One Lucky Mama LLC is not responsible for any damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
* Shipping - We do our best to get your purchases to you as fast as possible. We are a very small, family-run business and shipping is almost entirely done by mom. If mom or baby is sick, there may be shipping delays. In order to continue offering our low flat rate shipping, we ship items in the most expedient way possible. This may include using ground shipping, although 80 percent of packages are shipped First Class or Priority Mail. We try very hard to ship all items within 3 BUSINESS days, unless otherwise noted on the sales page for that item. Items such as mattresses and custom orders do take longer.
* Coupons - Coupons are our way of thanking you for your business. As with almost any coupon, there are conditions for One Lucky Mama LLC coupon use. Please respect our conditions so we can afford to continue offering coupons. Most coupons may only be used ONCE per household, certain brands are usually excluded (while not all retailers do, we choose to honor our agreements with manufacturers) and coupons do not apply to sale items. If an item purchased with a coupon is out of stock, we will refund the only the amount of the purchase that is in excess of the coupon amount.
* Missing packages - We have been very lucky in that almost all packages make it to their destination with no problems. Please understand that we can not control how long a package takes to arrive after it leaves our hands. If a package appears to be missing, please check with neighbors or inside screen doors and other places they might have been delivered. We do require a delivery signature for expensive packages. If a package truly goes missing, shipping services require 30 days before they will evaluate an insurance claim. Therefore, we are not able to replace missing packages until those claims are evaluated.
* Sale items - If the price is marked down, it is a sale item. Sale items are not returnable and will be considered for exchange on a case-by-case basis at our discretion. Coupons do not apply to sale items. We reserve the right to refund all or part of your order if there is an error in the sale price, if a coupon is improperly applied, or if you order more of the item than is in stock. Sale prices are limited to stock on hand. We are not able to issue rain checks.
* Returns and Exchanges - We are happy to accept returns on most items within 30 days so long as the items are returned in new, unused, unwashed condition with all tags and any free items included. Returned items must be free of odors, pet hair, and stains. Sale items, toiletries, and cloth pads are non-returnable. If you return an item that was discounted or part of a package or coupon deal, we will adjust the refund amount to reflect the normal retail price of the items you keep. If the package or coupon included free shipping, we will deduct our standard shipping fee ($5.95) from the refund amount. Shipping is not refunded as part of any return or exchange (except for manufacturing defects) since we have already paid that money (and usually much more!) to the shipping company. Unless we have made a mistake in shipping, return or exchange shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
* Warranty - Each manufacturer has a different warranty period and each manufacturer usually handles repairs directly. We will be happy to help you locate the manufacturer's contact information if needed. Warranty for any item excludes normal wear and tear including staining. Warranties are voided if the manufacturer's care and use instructions are not followed, you are solely responsible for knowing how to care for your purchases. We are happy to answer questions if you need help.
Using CHLORINE BLEACH voids almost all warranties.
Diapers and other items do wear under normal use just like any other item of clothing. This is reality, not a defect. Fading, staining, and normal wear and tear are not considered defects. We are not responsible for damage to items caused by improper care, use or abuse of any item.
Meadowlark Mountain, One Lucky Mama, Little for Now and Comfy Cloth Pads products are warranted as follows: We will, at our discretion, replace, repair or exchange items with defects in materials or workmanship for 90 days from date of purchase. Snaps can be replaced free for 1 year from purchase. Color variations on hand-dyed items are not considered a defect. We will not handle any items that are returned dirty, stained or smelly. It is your responsibility to be sure items are clean, dry and odor-free before mailing them.
Thank you for your purchase! We truly appreciate your business.